Send Us a Message
Why is Content Marketing Important?
- Content helps you rank higher. If you want to bring your business to the attention of search engines such as Google—and in the process improve your ranking to get ahead of the pack—you will need a lot of useful, enhanced content on your website.
- Content drives traffic. Some content needs to be published immediately, while other types will continue to resonate with your target audience for months or even years after they have been published. This type of content will continue to drive traffic to your website with small to no effort for months or years after it’s been published.
- Content builds your brand power and awareness. Content can help your brand shine, whether you’re launching a new brand or giving life to an established one. We put real thought into your tone of voice and the topics we write about, ensuring that they reflect your brand values and personality.
- Content gets you links. Having quality content will encourage other websites to link to you, which leads to referral traffic, increased brand awareness, and higher domain authority.
- Content builds trust. We consider it our responsibility to ensure customers trust your brand. Consistently delivering published content shows consumers you are actively seeking to establish themselves as experts in your industry, so they have no problem becoming your brand advocates.
Why Choose YourStreet?
At YourStreet we know that you want to be a successful business owner or entrepreneur. In today’s world in order to do that, you need a strong online presence. The problem is digital marketing is cluttered and confusing which makes you feel frustrated and lost.
We believe not all business owners and entrepreneurs want to be marketing experts. We understand how it feels to be laser-focused on your business priorities and customers which is why we developed a complete end-to-end digital solution for your business.
Here’s how we do it:
1. Free consultation to learn about your business.
2. Create a marketing plan for your business
3. Build your online presence. So, schedule your free consultation today. And in the meantime, get your free business diagnostic report.
So you can stop losing sleep over declining sales and instead focus on serving your new customers.
How can listing management help your business?
Better Search Visibility
Research indicates that complete and regularly updated business listings get 5x more views than those which are inaccurate or incomplete.
Consumers are looking for what they need fast and may not visit the company’s website. Managed listings can get 10x the traffic of your website.
Make business listings appealing and engaging! If a listing features a photo, consumers are 42% more inclined to search for directions for your business.
How can reputation management help your business?
Listen and Respond
Monitor and respond to customer feedback across hundreds of review sites—and improve ratings by over 15%.
Boost Ratings and Reviews
Automate review requests to increase review volume and strengthen your online reputation.
Rank Higher in Searches
Stream reviews to your website and business listings. Get to page one of search results and double conversions.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is marketing that utilizes the internet and online digital technologies such as computers, mobile phones, and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services.
In today’s world, people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent, employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising, and e-books.
Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television, mobile phones (SMS and MMS).
What is Content Marketing?
What is PPC?
PPC stands for Pay-Per-Click and refers to a variety of online advertisements in search engines and on display networks, which are websites that display banners and videos.
These are the most common PPC ad formats used by advertisers:
- Paid Search—basic ad format shown on search result pages. Normally found above organic results.
- Display Ads—banner and video ads placed on third-party websites
- Shopping Ads—small product images (swipe-able on smartphones) with price and more.
- YouTube/Video Ads—ads found before and during other videos.
What if I'm not satisfied?
All of our clients receive the YourStreet Guarantee – 100% money-back guarantee if your not satisfied or if we don’t deliver a Return On Investment (ROI).
Charging money for digital marketing that does not work is just plain wrong!